Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Gulf Shores

So, we have decided to take a trip to Gulf Shores, AL in August. We invited all our family along with us and most of them are going to join us. We found an AWESOME house on the beach that we are renting for the week! It sits right on the coast and has all the amenities of the neighborhood community. We have access to tennis courts, basketball courts, a clubhouse and pool! We are very excited to just have some time to relax by the ocean and spend time with family! Brandon and Matt and excited about hitting up some of the golf courses and my parents talked about doing some deep sea fishing. We told Connor we were going to the beach this summer and he is already talking about it. He says "We go to the beach this summer"! Poor kid probably thinks we are going soon! He will probably forget about it by the time August rolls around. I think both boys are going to LOVE the beach. I have already bought them a sand bucket with all the shovels and toys in it. Of course, I have to figure out a way to get it there as we are going to fly into Pensacola, FL, rent a car, and then drive the 45 miles into Gulf Shores, AL.

Well....after writing this post I also realize I need to get myself in the gym! I personally LOVE summer and can't wait for the lake, pool, beach, etc BUT I am not ready for the summer clothes and swim suits! Time to get this baby weight off. If I could only find the time.............................

2 comments:

  1. That house looks soooo cool! I'm not ready for swimsuit season either, but luckily our trip to Vegas this weekend is just the two of us, and I don't care if strangers see me!! I'll have to do some work before I let friends and family see me, though. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you look great! I have 10 extra pounds I need to get off and I think they are all around the middle with a few in the boobs ( I don't mind those extra pounds! hehe)! I have gotten so soft and I hate that feeling. Hopefully by August I will be ready!

    ReplyDelete