Thursday, January 22, 2009

Kaitlyn Olivia Doss

Well....she isn't here yet but she is on her way! So, I thought I would start my entry about our newest little member of our big Hutson, McNicoll, Doss family! We are SO excited that she has decided to arrive a wee bit early. Jess and Jared are at the hospital having little Miss Kaitlyn as I write this so look for updates tomorrow with stats and pics! Connor can't wait for his newest playmate to arrive! We are so proud of you Jess....keep up the good work!

Matt and I feel blessed beyond measure to share this experience with our dearest friends. We are so excited to raise our kiddos with our friends kiddos. It will definitely make for some crazy and fun vacations in the future.


6 pounds 6 ounces

19 3/4 inches


No comments:

Post a Comment