Thursday, January 8, 2009

New Year's Resolution #1..................

Keep up with my blog! Ashlie has volunteered to be my blog stalker to ensure that I keep this updated in a timely manner. Now that Connor is 3 months old and we are getting the hang of things....I think I can manage to keep this thing updated.
For those that read my old blog....it was all about Baby McNicoll so I decided to create a blog that was all about our family. So trash the old blog and check back here often for updates on our wonderful family.

Just for a little update....Connor was born on September 29th, 2008 at 12:31pm and has been a complete joy to our family ever since. He the BEST baby. We are so truly blessed. After 11 weeks of maternity leave I ventured back to my old job only to realize that my new job was waiting for me SO I decided to quit the corporate world and took a position as the CEO of the McNicoll household. I look forward to spending more time with my precious son and husband. The Lord has truly blessed us with this opportunity and I could't be happier about it. My last day with Merit Energy will be Monday, Jan. 12th. So look for updates coming soon!

Love,
Mamma McNicoll

2 comments:

  1. Yea!!!! Look, I am already stalking you!!! I am excited to read and see about life with sweet baby boy Conner!!! Keep posting so I can keep stalking!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kari...I'm so glad you started blogging again. I've been dying to see pictures of that CUTE little boy. I'm not the best blogger either. My blog is very far behind. Guess I need to make the same resolution.

    ReplyDelete